It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

it's Aliens: Colonial Marines?
csanjuro: it's Aliens: Colonial Marines?
Nope! (also the wrong genre, unless you go strictly by the genre name and not the type of games it usually applies to.)
Post edited November 25, 2023 by kalirion
csanjuro: it's Aliens: Colonial Marines?
I suppose you're going by the flaming ruins of the landscape, but it bares pointing out that a game taking place on another planet in 2180 or so wouldn't have early 2000's Earth trucks. The soldier's uniform is also nothing like we see of the Colonial Marines; and I would confidently guess Hadley's Hope didn't have outdoor trees, especially after it was nuked.
Post edited November 26, 2023 by LegoDnD
2nd screenshot:
Attachments:
Operation Flashpoint Red River?
KetobaK: Operation Flashpoint Red River?
To repeat my answer to a previous guess, "Nope! (also the wrong genre, unless you go strictly by the genre name and not the type of games it usually applies to.)"
Last print seems to point to a Tank/Mecha game, don't seem to be any MechWarrior or World of Tanks.

It's a genre I know nothing about so will throw a semi-random bet from this reddit list

Titanfall 2
While this game is certainly Mechanical, it is neither Tank nor Mecha.

Third screenshot, as this is has proved to be hard.
Attachments:
After seeing the beach with a mounted machine gun, I wanted to say Beach Head at first, but realized that those games are too old to look this good.

So probably not it.
idbeholdME: After seeing the beach with a mounted machine gun, I wanted to say Beach Head at first, but realized that those games are too old to look this good.

So probably not it.
Hmm, looks like there's an Early Access version from 2020! Wrong game though, but correct genre :)
Next screenshot:
Attachments:
kalirion: Next screenshot:
Rambo: The Video Game?
kalirion: Next screenshot:
csanjuro: Rambo: The Video Game?
Nope, this game's a couple years newer than Rambo TVG.

One more screenshot.
Attachments:
it's a tower defense game?
csanjuro: it's a tower defense game?
No. The two last guesses, yours and idbeholdME's, had the correct genre. With idbeholdME's also being the correct sub-genre.
Post edited November 30, 2023 by kalirion