It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This game is a turret shooter. You sit in a turret and you shoot terrorists.

It came out for Windows in 2016, and not on any other platforms as far as I know (or as far as Mobygames knows). It's on Steam. The story takes place in 2020.
Beach Head 2000?
csanjuro: Beach Head 2000?
No, Beah Head 2000 was released in 2000.
csanjuro: Beach Head 2000?
kalirion: No, Beah Head 2000 was released in 2000.
then IS Defense?
kalirion: No, Beah Head 2000 was released in 2000.
csanjuro: then IS Defense?
Indeed it is! Your turn!
okay here is it
Attachments:
Ghost 1.0?
Sorry if I'm out-of-line to say it but Pater Alf goes next because I know he got it right.
Ok, here's the next one:
Attachments:
^ An excellent hidden gem metroidvania with a unique mechanique. I wish more people knew about it. Only 84 reviews on Steam :(
I think a lot of people own the game on Itch.io. It was part of one of the huge bundles they did a while ago.
PaterAlf: I think a lot of people own the game on Itch.io. It was part of one of the huge bundles they did a while ago.
Yeah, that's how I got it, then I looked up metroidvanias in it and started trying them. This one was a real gem.

For the next hint, how about a screenshot of the game's unique "load saved game menu"? :)
Post edited December 04, 2023 by kalirion
another hint maybe?
Like suggested, here's a picture from the load saved game menu.
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Like suggested, here's a picture from the load saved game menu.
it's Vision Soft Reset?