It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catventurer: Thanksgiving dessert is already planned.

I'm going to make no-churn pumpkin ice cream:
https://www.thekitchn.com/pumpkin-ice-cream-recipe-23432356

Then make ice cream pumpkin pie:
https://food52.com/recipes/39361-scoops-ice-cream-pumpkin-pie

It can be made tomorrow then hidden away in the freezer until Thanksgiving.
Not a fan of pumpkins, but the pictures look great!
Catventurer: Thanksgiving dessert is already planned.

I'm going to make no-churn pumpkin ice cream:
https://www.thekitchn.com/pumpkin-ice-cream-recipe-23432356

Then make ice cream pumpkin pie:
https://food52.com/recipes/39361-scoops-ice-cream-pumpkin-pie

It can be made tomorrow then hidden away in the freezer until Thanksgiving.
Lovstrelfra: Not a fan of pumpkins, but the pictures look great!
I prefer sweet potato pie (always with no marshmallows.) Pumpkin pie is a bit more sweet than I like, and this is going to be even more so. This is more for the rest of the family.
I am happy because I was able to get Ion Fury: Aftershock FE pre-ordered although I don't have a credit card :)
I finally invited an outsider to my game group this morning on the grounds that she said she caught me mowing the lawn recently. But her boss strictly forbid enough time to make a schedule; so as far as I know, she might just show up any old time.
Lovstrelfra: Not a fan of pumpkins, but the pictures look great!
Catventurer: I prefer sweet potato pie (always with no marshmallows.) Pumpkin pie is a bit more sweet than I like, and this is going to be even more so. This is more for the rest of the family.
Same here, I also prefer potato too. Anyway, enjoy your time with your family and I hope they like them! :)
I love autumn and its many colours. I think it's my favourite season: not too cold and not too hot, with the hint of firewood in the air. I enjoyed putting on one of my wool sweaters and thicker pair of jeans and taking a stroll outside, on a carpet of colourful leaves. There's a melancholy in the wind that I quite enjoy. :)
matterbandit: I love autumn and its many colours. I think it's my favourite season: not too cold and not too hot, with the hint of firewood in the air. I enjoyed putting on one of my wool sweaters and thicker pair of jeans and taking a stroll outside, on a carpet of colourful leaves. There's a melancholy in the wind that I quite enjoy. :)
You put that into words very nicely. It's also my favorite time of the year. Even when it's cloudy and a bit rainy, it has its very own charm, something mystical :)
Atreyu666: Even when it's cloudy and a bit rainy, it has its very own charm, something mystical :)
True. :) I think I would be happy with 6 months of summer and 6 months of autumn. xD
matterbandit: True. :) I think I would be happy with 6 months of summer and 6 months of autumn. xD
Let's say 6 months of SPRING and 6 of autumn :D
matterbandit: True. :) I think I would be happy with 6 months of summer and 6 months of autumn. xD
Atreyu666: Let's say 6 months of SPRING and 6 of autumn :D
Sounds about right. Summer can go take a hike! Especially these days. *le sigh*
The game I wishlisted, Alaskan Road Truckers, got delayed in terms of its release here on GOG. My guess is because the game got pretty mixed reviews on Steam. I'm kinda happy because I hope the devs could use the opportunity to fix the game first before releasing it here on GOG, especially seeing how you can't edit your reviews here.
I've been feeling tired all of the time. Mostly mental exhaustion and mostly work-related. The reason I'm happy is that something inside me has snapped: I finally feel very motivated to quit my job and search for something new. Grateful for this brutal kick in the butt! ;)
Walking on my street tonight felt like I teleported to a Halloween night back in the 80's! So many homes with creative scary decorations and shining pumpkin faces, doors opened and treats in abundance! In the many years that I've lived on my street, never have I seen so many children, teens and parents, all dressed up in a variety of cool costumes. The neighbouring streets were all dark and dead quiet. I don't know what the heck happened to my street this year, but I'm not complaining. I felt so nostalgic of Halloween past, just strolling my street tonight. Made my inner child so happy! :D
I like fall. The leaves are so colourful and it makes me happy
Temperature is nice too and not too cold or burning hot
It is finally here. The rain of leaves carried in the wind are on an adventure
After being stuck on the tree for 6 months, it is finally time to be freed
The colourful leaves frolic about and prance around
Exploring their environment and riding on the breeze
Their beautiful signature dance welcomes the new season
Alas, they fall onto the ground and form an astonishing mosaic before reaching their final destination
The cornucopia of leaves resembles the classic painting of Greek cornucopia of fruits
It adds a classical touch to the fall season
The past, and the present blends together with a colourful finish
Happy Fall everyone!
well it is that im going to Italy