It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I fixed a slack in the car's windshield wiper linkage that has been driving me crazy for months. Took me about 4 minutes in good weather with the right parts and tools.. I laughed in joy like a lunatic when I tested it and saw it finally wiped the entire window now. It's the little things..
I'm not going to say that I'm happy because that's just a bit too much schadenfreude, more like relieved that it wasn't worse.

We had bad winds last night with gusts up to 68 mph. Things were mostly secure, except for one plastic adirondack chair that got picked up by the wind and thrown against the side of the garage. We're lucky it didn't get thrown into a window, the swimming pool, the roof or anywhere else. I had tons of leaves in my swimming pool, and my driveway way covered in branches from a giant redwood across the street. The tree always looses some branches during high winds but otherwise continues to look really stable in that it isn't leaning in any direction.
I started watching my favorite Friends on https://www.0123movie.day/ again, love this show. Thi is my fav platform for watching movies and tv shows, there are various of moives and tv shows in all genres. Now I can watch cool movies in Full HD or even 4k for free and anytime I want. Cool service for movies buffs like I am. It is easy to sort the movies by genre, year of release, actor to find what I'm looking for.
Post edited February 22, 2024 by tonnyys
I spoke with my friend today and he appears to be himself again. :) He's booked a doctor's appointment and managed to negociate a much-needed week off work. I was really worried about him. I'm just happy he's got a better grip on his depression. :)
matterbandit: I spoke with my friend today and he appears to be himself again. :) He's booked a doctor's appointment and managed to negociate a much-needed week off work. I was really worried about him. I'm just happy he's got a better grip on his depression. :)
Great news, thank you.
Watching my cat watch the television is always a simple joy. Right now, he's napping though on a fleshly laundered quilt, which is something that I had been waiting for him to do so that I could play my game without him all over my lap. Normally I don't mind except that I've been playing the same game since January 29/30th, so it's time to finish and move on to something else.
Our weekly visit to Uncle Jeff has a positive for once; down the road from him, a big junk pile had several armloads of toys. Dad warned that anything of worth has been picked clean by now as it's at least a week old, yet I find a handful of Lego in the brief time I was allowed to sift through the plastic and grass.
I'm fortunate to have several bakeries within walking distance from where I live. Most of those bakeries toss out their day-old breads, except for one and I'm very grateful to them. This morning I purchased two organic day-old loafs for less than half price each! :) I slice them and store them in the freezer. Every penny saved counts.
Sadly , nothing yet
ywzywz: Sadly , nothing yet
Let's not leave any ambiguity here: if this is the wealth of content we can expect from you, a mod might be promoted for bringing down the ban-hammer on your worthless ass.
ywzywz: Sadly , nothing yet
LegoDnD: Let's not leave any ambiguity here: if this is the wealth of content we can expect from you, a mod might be promoted for bringing down the ban-hammer on your worthless ass.
:) you make me happy. You are good with words. This is only forum i really enjoy to being part of. The world is rushing and here we can find peace. So , i am sorry about being a pesky :/
making Incoming work
Reading forum drama....knowing I am (mostly) able to avoid sperging at stuff like some guys/gals makes me feel better about things(plus it gives me a chance to use up all that discount popcorn I bought last year).
Post edited February 19, 2024 by GamezRanker
Playing "fetch" with my best friend's Cornish Rex cat. I toss her favourite rubber ball. She makes a wild sprint for it and chases the ball. Then, she stands next to it and meows at me to come and fetch the ball for her. xD
matterbandit: Playing "fetch" with my best friend's Cornish Rex cat. I toss her favourite rubber ball. She makes a wild sprint for it and chases the ball. Then, she stands next to it and meows at me to come and fetch the ball for her. xD
I should feel so lucky that my Down's Syndrome tabby Angel is forward thinking enough that if he wants to chase after the toilet-paper tube again, he needs to bring it back to the temporarily stationary person who threw it.