It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

These events usually start midweek right? I'm getting the game addict withdrawal symptoms!
<tries to drink alcohol as a compensation>
The wait wouldn't be so bad if Axiom Verge had been released on GOG in the meantime.
truhlik: Something like Winter Insomnia Wait for Sale?
ciemnogrodzianin: Exactly! As exciting as classic Insomnia Sale format, but you're able to save a lot of money. Awesome.
FBI: Dont Move!
By all gods, this is inhuman torture...
i quit. I come back the monday GOG TEAM. or in half hour i dont have life.
Hi GOG TEAM say something we suffer. Sadics!!!
<opens 2000-elements puzzle box>
colorfuldescent: Didn't GOG already confirm there would be a sale before the year ended?
Fate-is-one-edge: There can be no true despair without hope.
Danganrompa confirmed? :P
For some reason i couldn't reach the site for some time today. So no sale on my birthday which is 12th december
Fonzer: For some reason i couldn't reach the site for some time today. So no sale on my birthday which is 12th december
Happy Birthday ! :)
Fonzer: For some reason i couldn't reach the site for some time today.
Same.

Fonzer: So no sale on my birthday which is 12th december.
Happy birthday!
What an unbearably boring week, we're probably spoiled after being used to the sale spree we've had lately, but jeez...
Fonzer: For some reason i couldn't reach the site for some time today. So no sale on my birthday which is 12th december
Happy Birthday, then!

May your life be long and prosper.
And DRM-free
Happy Birthday, Fonzer!
While we wait for the sale, could you please tell us which games are going to be discounted, and how much ?

Also could we buy them at the discounted price in the meantime ?