It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fate-is-one-edge: Only those who pledge their loyalty to the GOG.com executive board, are deemed worthy of the winter sale.
Repent for your sins over Steam, Origin, e.t.c. and you shall be redeemed.
But what if you're not a 20 digit code?
Fate-is-one-edge: and you shall be redeemed.
X-com: But what if you're not a 20 digit code?
:D
Than please follow the instructions on post #254, until the divine light sheds its rays of deliverance upon you, cleansing you of guilt and remorse and thus preparing you for the passage into the sacred hall of sale.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
Fate-is-one-edge: :D
Than please follow the instructions on post #254, until the divine light sheds its rays of deliverance upon you, cleansing you of guilt and remorse and thus preparing you for the passage into the sacred hall of sale.
I cannot wait to be redeemed
OdanUrr: You should have patience.
They're almost here.
Reddit told of their return.
Their retreat was merely a delay...
To the time after our wallets replenished...
When the Sons of Internet would spend their own money.
But no one wanted to believe-
believe they'd even existed.
And when the truth finally dawns,
it dawns in bank statements!
TheBigCore: *Uruguay's National Anthem starts playing.*
Damn, now I have to stand.
TheBigCore: *Uruguay's National Anthem starts playing.*
OdanUrr: Damn, now I have to stand.
Why? I don't stand for mine. :D
Fate-is-one-edge: :D
X-com: I cannot wait to be redeemed
One can always hope on GOG.com.
Attachments:
OdanUrr: Damn, now I have to stand.
tinyE: Why? I don't stand for mine. :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFtURwcCvE
tinyE: Why? I don't stand for mine. :D
TheBigCore: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFtURwcCvE
That really is a beautiful flag.
tinyE: That really is a beautiful flag.
I swear, man. Uruguay's national anthem should have its own meme. It's just so over the top.
Still no sale.
Okay, don´t freak out, everybody, don´t freak out...it can only be a test...they want to see how we react under pressure...or...or we all are dead and in hell...and here it´s always one day before the big sale...
Pillars dlc & Gris are coming here today and maybe Pathfinder dlc.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
How about a graphic cards sale? 50%+ on current generations would be nice...
"Look to my coming on the first light of the fifth day, at dawn look to the east."

Just hold you wallets for one more day guys. The sale will ride down the hill and crush the besieging armies of non-discounted titles in one glorious charge. On that day, we can open our wallets and charge to the checkout to meet with the horde of discounts the sale amassed that came to our rescue and drive the filthy full priced spawn back from whence they came.

Translation:
The sale will most likely start tomorrow. :)
Post edited December 13, 2018 by idbeholdME
So the sale will either start on Friday, which would explain why we didn't get a weekly sale, or on Monday, which could also be explained... as GOG doing GOG things, while unfortunately not communicating it.