It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: While we wait for the sale, could you please tell us which games are going to be discounted, and how much ?

Also could we buy them at the discounted price in the meantime ?
I agree, just go all out, can we have a pre sale before the full on sale?
Patience is a virtue.

The lack of a weekly sale on Monday means it's likely this week. Personally I sort of like it when they wait until it's closer to Christmas than when they try and beat steam by ending before Steam starts theirs.
Seems to be a release heavy week. Maybe that's why the sale is being postponed until later in the week. Once the sale starts new game announcements tend to get drowned out (aside from the big premier big new games at the very start).
The Calm Before Storm says only one thing: It will be the Super Nova Sale or Big Bang Sale ;)
Post edited December 12, 2018 by erbello
...or something extremely disappointing.
So... tomorrow is going to be a shocker. Of a bio sort. And maybe with a bit of civilized behavior.
Post edited December 12, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: So... tomorrow is going to be a shocker. Of a bio sort. And maybe with a bit of civilized behavior.
Are you into something or are you just punishing us more?
The sale is already underway... No one can find it because of the new website design.
Let`s ask at the lost & found.
WinterSnowfall: So... tomorrow is going to be a shocker. Of a bio sort. And maybe with a bit of civilized behavior.
karnak1: Are you into something or are you just punishing us more?
There are strong hints that Civilization V and Bioshock will be here soon. Lots of peeps (me included) are hoping a big sale of those games will open up the Winter Sale.

Also Skyrim - because snow... or something :p
karnak1: Are you into something or are you just punishing us more?
tremere110: There are strong hints that Civilization V and Bioshock will be here soon. Lots of peeps (me included) are hoping a big sale of those games will open up the Winter Sale.

Also Skyrim - because snow... or something :p
ngl i would snap those up on release
Only those who pledge their loyalty to the GOG.com executive board, are deemed worthy of the winter sale.
Repent for your sins over Steam, Origin, e.t.c. and you shall be redeemed.
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
Fate-is-one-edge: Only those who pledge their loyalty to the GOG.com executive board, are deemed worthy of the winter sale.
Repent and you shall be redeemed.
You're beginning to sound like our president. :P
Fate-is-one-edge: Only those who pledge their loyalty to the GOG.com executive board, are deemed worthy of the winter sale.
Repent and you shall be redeemed.
tinyE: You're beginning to sound like our president. :P
Sins must be washed away, amends must be made!
Only those with a pure soul shall be judged worthy of privilege on GOG.com.
:P
Post edited December 13, 2018 by Fate-is-one-edge
Yeah, I´m gonna snap too, should they release any other Bioshock than the first one (that is already drm-free on Humble).