It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a nice gift code from d3adb01t! Say thankya big-big!
Wolfy777: Sorry, I'm a bloodhound when it comes to definitions and word meanings. XD
HereForTheBeer: The this site might interest you:

https://www.waywordradio.org/
Looks like a great resource. Thank you. :)
I just got the news that I finally PASSED an exam that's benn plauging me for almost 3 years. :D

Looking at the statistics was haunting. Apparently only 33% of us passed.
Wolfy777: I just got the news that I finally PASSED an exam that's benn plauging me for almost 3 years. :D

Told you so.Should of had a bet,well done.
Wolfy777: I just got the news that I finally PASSED an exam that's benn plauging me for almost 3 years. :D

Tauto: Told you so.Should of had a bet,well done.
Thank you. :)

If all goes well I'll have my bachelor's degree in English and Literature by this time next year (I think it's something along those lines since our courses combine grammatical subjects and literature.). :D

Seeing the statistics reminded me of the beginning of the second year.
In all first lectures we had, all of the professors first congratulated us on making it.
Apparently half of our classmates had to repeat the first year (or rather pass the subjects they haven't yet before they could advance).
Tauto: Told you so.Should of had a bet,well done.
Wolfy777: Thank you. :)

If all goes well I'll have my bachelor's degree in English and Literature by this time next year (I think it's something along those lines since our courses combine grammatical subjects and literature.). :D
I was an English Major!

I live with parents. :P
Wolfy777: Thank you. :)

tinyE: I was an English Major!

I live with parents. :P
And you run a hotel if I understood right.

I need to refresh on academic titles. XD What's a Major equivalent to again?

I'll probably stay with my mother for a while yet.
I'm quite attached to the den of my room (white furniture and light blue walls (I think the color is called baby blue) remind me of clouds). ;)

Besides I'm not sure how I'd deal with any cockroaches that would stray into my domain alone (because of my phobia I mostly rely on my mother to remove them; for me it's harrowing to even look at and my bravery is lifetimes away from me being able to touch them even if it's with some paper). XD
Post edited September 12, 2018 by Wolfy777
Thank you joppo for Battle Realms. Hopefully I can pay it forward sooner or later.
This new feature of my browser.
Found a web-based MSX emulator, so I could play around with MSX BASIC a bit.
break up the Bengals! :P

and a shout out to Nike. :D Brilliant move and it's paying off.

oh, and it's just a hernia. I'll live.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by tinyE
The springboks just beat the all-blacks in an away game!!
Did not articulate that right blargh
Post edited September 15, 2018 by Alfie3000.642
Whaling.
ciemnogrodzianin: Whaling.
isn't that illegal?

EDIT
OH!!!!!!!!!! You meant in a game! :P
The screenshot in the other thread gave that away. XD
I'm glad I noticed that.
Post edited September 16, 2018 by tinyE