It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A nice discount code on two wishlisted games of mine.

Thanks, GOG. :)
There's no place like home.
A wedding. Two people solemnizing their love and commitment. Two families with a new bond to each other. :)
Tcharr: ...
Fantastic moment, indeed. I want to wish them luck with their new life!
Tcharr: A wedding. Two people solemnizing their love and commitment. Two families with a new bond to each other. :)
I love a good wedding!
A call to action by 238 European scientists to the EU to plan for an economy that doesn't grow:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/16/the-eu-needs-a-stability-and-wellbeing-pact-not-more-growth

It's a big relief to see big coverage for this problem, that I have been seeing for all my life, that infinite growth on a finite planet can't be sustained. Plus the increasing realisation, that economic growth is disruptive for the capability of a more social society to flower.
Post edited September 17, 2018 by DubConqueror
Kaggle.
A family member is officially cancer-free for another year!
Another,sheriff in town.
tinyE: oh, and it's just a hernia. I'll live.
Glad to hear you and your humor are here to stay. ;)
tinyE: oh, and it's just a hernia. I'll live.
Wolfy777: Glad to hear you and your humor are here to stay. ;)
That wasn't a joke. :P I actually am grateful that's all it is.
My mother took me to work today and has agreed to pay me for making a digital archive of her gallery's files. :D

Wolfy777: Glad to hear you and your humor are here to stay. ;)
tinyE: That wasn't a joke. :P I actually am grateful that's all it is.
I understood as much.

Simply put: I'm glad your diagnosis (if that's the right expression) isn't worse. :)
Post edited September 18, 2018 by Wolfy777
I woke up this morning
Bards Tale 4 released, very excited but a bit nervous... Can it scratch my itch? :)
I managed to do this (see attachment). Just wrote a little bit of Z80 assembly language!

(Running on an emulator, of course.)
Attachments:
a_0001.png (10 Kb)