It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With so much to feel terrible about and dwell upon at the moment, the happy part of today was winning in the pirate giveaway, AND putting my imagination to use to write another pirate ditty.
Even the simplest distraction that makes you smile is a blessing people, and I hope you remember this. This is not hiding from reality, nor surrounding yourself with denial, but a simple "putting aside" of your worries even if for a few minutes and get those happy hormones flowing in your brain that is important.
Jack Daniels and country music. All that needs to be said.
Emob78: Jack Daniels and country music. All that needs to be said.
isn't that because you need to be drunk to enjoy country music? :P
Emob78: Jack Daniels and country music. All that needs to be said.
tinyE: isn't that because you need to be drunk to enjoy country music? :P
No. It's because I need booze and country music to enjoy this forum.
Homemade pizza!
Jogging \o/
Friday!
September 22nd.

Summer is OFFICIALLY over! :D
First time using a chain saw, and I came away with all body parts intact. Victory!

Now to channel my inner Jesse James Dupree
HereForTheBeer: First time using a chain saw, and I came away with all body parts intact. Victory!

Now to channel my inner Jesse James Dupree
Last time I used a chainsaw,was in Texas.
Today i stood and be hold before me was the best replical of the dukes of hazzard car and it made me wanna drop to my knees and hug it,,,, there she was gleeming in all of her orange glory,,,, black interior,,,, inside roll bar ,,,
01 on her door omg ,,,,,the battleflag on her top hood, with the sun reflecting it was so dam sexy,,,

i wanted to hold on to it and not let her ever go and then as if to whisper in me ear she said her best dixy theme horn call it made me wanna cry (counts money for the lotry tickets)...

PS now thats a muscle car i wanna die in and make lots of babies in the back seat oh yellllll :)
Post edited September 24, 2018 by Madshaker
Chewing a couple of raw spaghettis.
My little one smiling! :-D
I got together a proper thread about autism and got great responses and a proper discussion.

Thanks to the GOG userbase for being so awesome. :D
low rated
Wolfy777: I got together a proper thread about autism and got great responses and a proper discussion.

Thanks to the GOG userbase for being so awesome. :D
You're welcome.

If only we could discuss topics like feminism or LGBTQ issues in a similar manner...