It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That's so unfortunate though, I mean assuming we had managed to lynch yogs, there would have been no way in hell I'd have been prepared to lynch Damnation after that...

HSLoth though, I had that slot pegged right from the start... ohhh man. *headdesk*
Also, on night 2 we almost killed bler instead of going for flub. Imagine how different D3 would have been if we'd done that? Also the important lesson I take away from that is always listen to yogs if he is your scumbuddy.
SirPrimalform: Yeah, at the beginning I was worried the game was too heavily balanced in our favour but I suspected a pretty role-heavy town and it seems like I was right.
I'm getting a strong impression of a scum sided setup too, but I'm waiting to see the full setup.

Looks like we had a cop, back up cop, and convertible doctor? Against 3+1 scum with Miller counting to scum's advantage.
yogsloth: ...
Yogs, did you intend to claim doc when you made that sort of Doc-softclaim? I'm guessing that Damnation posted before reading when claiming. :P
What was your plan if forced to claim today?
Bookwyrm627: I'm getting a strong impression of a scum sided setup too, but I'm waiting to see the full setup.

Looks like we had a cop, back up cop, and convertible doctor? Against 3+1 scum with Miller counting to scum's advantage.
Actually, we had a 1-shot recruitment to use on anyone. We just happened to use it on Damn who turned out to be the doctor.
Does this mean you were VT?
Post edited July 29, 2018 by SirPrimalform
elebutterfly and Damnation run down to the Brig to release SirPrimalform. "We're too short-handed to leave Starbuck in the Brig, we need her help if we're going to get out of this mess," says ele.

Damnation grabs the keys and unlocks SirPrimalform's cell.

"Thanks Helo," SirPrimalform says, grinning widely.

SirPrimalform turns to elebutterfly. "You too Boomer, only I don't think you realise what you've just done."

SirPrimalform grabs elebutterfly by the neck, casually throwing her against the cell wall, the impact producing an audible crunching sound. She coughs out blood, a look of abject disbelief plastered over her face.

~~~

The pair of Cylons storm the wardroom.

"What's happened? Where's Boomer?" asks Bookwyrm apprehensively.

"Funny you should ask, Apollo," says SirPrimalform. "Let's just say she had a little accident."

"You! You were a Cylon all along!" Shouts JoeSapphire, fists raised.

SirPrimalform laughs. "What, no gun?"

Lifthrasil slides behind JoeSapphire, snapping the engineer's neck in a single motion.

"Not this time," he says coldly. "I guess killing her boyfriend was too much fun for her. Actually, I did that, didn't I?"

"Oh, gods, this can't be the end," says trentonlf, voice trembling.

"Not if I have anything to say about it," shouts Bookwyrm, adopting a fighting stance. "Come on Dee, it's not over as long as we're still standing."

yogsloth laughs, gunning down trentonlf and Bookwyrm. "I guess it's over then. So ends the age of man."

A second yogsloth enters the wardroom. "Everything is in position."

The first yogsloth nods. "See you on the other side, everyone."

Distant explosions sound through the ship. There's a creaking followed by a hissing sound as air starts to rush out into space. Moments later the hull walls begin to tear apart, corpses and debris violently ejected to litter the blackness of space.

The Galactica has been destroyed and, with it, humanity's last line of defence.

The game has ended with a Cylon win.
Post edited July 29, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
Bookwyrm627: I'm getting a strong impression of a scum sided setup too, but I'm waiting to see the full setup.

SirPrimalform: Actually, we had a 1-shot recruitment to use on anyone. We just happened to use it on Damn who turned out to be the doctor.
Does this mean you were VT?
Yeah, I was VT. That soft-claim mess from me D3 was an attempt to pull the NK for being a PR, though I screwed it up some by managing to exclude Cop from the possibilities.

But wow. Recruit anyone, miller, and 3 scum from the outset. Did you have a Godfather? I'm not even asking who it might have been, just whether you had one.
Bookwyrm627: Yeah, I was VT. That soft-claim mess from me D3 was an attempt to pull the NK for being a PR, though I screwed it up some by managing to exclude Cop from the possibilities.

But wow. Recruit anyone, miller, and 3 scum from the outset. Did you have a Godfather? I'm not even asking who it might have been, just whether you had one.
Nope, the only powers were my bkocking and the 1-shot recruitment.
PoppyAppletree: A second yogsloth enters the wardroom. "Everything is in position."
*spit-take*
The cast was as follows:

1. SirPrimalform - Starbuck, Cylon Disruptor (Mafia Roleblocker)

2. ZFR - Laura Roslin, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town)

3. Lifthrasil - Billy Keikeya, Cylon Agent (Mafia Goon)

4. bler144 - Saul Tigh, Crew XO (Town Cop)

5. flubbucket - Chief Galen Tyrol, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town)

6. JoeSapphire - Cally Henderson, Crew Hothead (Town One-Shot Vigilante)

7. yogsloth - Leoben Conoy, Cylon Leader (Mafia Recruiter)

8. elebutterfly - Sharon “Boomer” Valerii, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town)

9. Damnation - Karl “Helo” Agathon, Crew Protector (Town Doctor) > Cylon Sleeper Agent (Mafia Goon)

10. trentonlf - Anastasia “Dee” Dualla, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town)

11. Bookwyrm627 - Lee “Apollo” Adama, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town)

12. cristigale - Felix Gaeta, Crew Lieutenant (Town Deputy)

13. Vitek - Gaius Baltar, Crew Betrayer (Town Miller)
Oh well, I had most of the scum teamed named, not that it did any good. The one time recruitment ability killed us in the end. Nice flawless victory for mafia, I’ll just go sit in my corner now and say nothing else since I obviously wouldn’t be listened to anyway ;-)
14. Second yogsloth
Not with a bang but with a whimper...

Well played, Lift, well played. You were the only one I wasn't so sure about.

And again, there is no way I would have ever lynched Damnation after that fiasco... oh man. What a mess. When did you guys recruit him anyway? I assume N2? It's the only way yogs' softclaim makes sense - one of you gets lynched, but the other is now concrete Town...?

And there was no godfather, after all that?! AAARGH!
Ouch. Setup feels really scum sided. That recruitment is crazy powerful.

Ultimately wouldn't have mattered after HSL's play on D1, though. I wouldn't have voted that slot with so many scummier candidates.
trentonlf: Oh well, I had most of the scum teamed named, not that it did any good. The one time recruitment ability killed us in the end. Nice flawless victory for mafia, I’ll just go sit in my corner now and say nothing else since I obviously wouldn’t be listened to anyway ;-)
I think you and Wyrm probably had the strongest town play there in the end (D3, 4). Also ZFR named us all correctly on D3 but then changed his mind about half an hour later. :P
Bookwyrm627: Ouch. Setup feels really scum sided. That recruitment is crazy powerful.
Yeah, I was worried about that. I was expecting at least one more town PR, maybe a tracker or watcher.
Action list:

Day 1 lynch: None

Day 1 brig: None

Night 1:

Damnation - protect Lifthrasil

bler144 - investigate elebutterfly

Lifthrasil - kill Vitek

yogsloth - recruit Damnation

SirPrimalform - block flubbucket

Day 2 lynch: cristigale

Day 2 brig: ZFR

Night 2:

Lifthrasil - kill flubbucket

JoeSapphire - kill flubbucket

bler144 - investigate JoeSapphire

SirPrimalform - block trentonlf

Day 3 lynch: ZFR

Day 3 brig: SirPrimalform

Night 3:

yogsloth - kill bler144

bler144 - investigate SirPrimalform (unsuccessful)

---

Flavour PMs will be posted shortly.
trentonlf: Oh well, I had most of the scum teamed named, not that it did any good. The one time recruitment ability killed us in the end. Nice flawless victory for mafia, I’ll just go sit in my corner now and say nothing else since I obviously wouldn’t be listened to anyway ;-)
Dude seriously, I was hanging on your every word..! Just... not entirely for the right reasons. *shifts feet* Sorry about that..! But hey at least you got murdered in the endgame and didn't end up lynched. That's a point in favour of townie play, or at least not as scummy as others.

And there WAS a "sleeper agent" mechanic... aaaagh. Cristi is going to be so annoyed. She was right all along, just not about it being a condition.
Post edited July 29, 2018 by elebutterfly