It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*pop*

Seems like I came online at the right time. If I'd posted earlier today I'd only have convinced ele to remove her unbrig vote. :P

Yogs - Nicely done!
SirPrimalform: *pop*

Seems like I came online at the right time. If I'd posted earlier today I'd only have convinced ele to remove her unbrig vote. :P

Yogs - Nicely done!
So I'm presuming you, yogs were definitely scum then, I want to hope Lift is otherwise I was wrong about him all game (as I was about you two) and who is the last, Joe or Damn?

Anyway, good game everyone.
trentonlf: *Sigh*

Good game all. Sorry Town that my play was so poor this game, I'm pretty sure my erratic play was a key factor in our loss :(
As opposed to three replacements, me and Damn being AWOL for like 75% of the time, and lots of RL problems? Yeah man it's all your fault ;) Of course it isn't, I don't think that. Please don't blame yourself. I for one am exceedingly sorry for so much absence on my end.

I do feel the mafia had control of this from the start though... very excited to find out who to begrudgingly congratulate, and boost up my scumtells for future use.

SPF: frakyouyoustinkytoasterbkocker. Well played.
SirPrimalform: ...
Well played, S P F.

EDIT (because I can now): ninja'd by ele
Post edited July 29, 2018 by ZFR
adaliabooks: So I'm presuming you, yogs were definitely scum then, I want to hope Lift is otherwise I was wrong about him all game (as I was about you two) and who is the last, Joe or Damn?

Anyway, good game everyone.
Well there's four of us but I won't out them yet.
adaliabooks: who is the last, Joe or Damn?
I doubt it's Joe. 4 mafia with GF seems too pwerful.
Looks like yogsloth, SPF, Lift, Damnation
Post edited July 29, 2018 by ZFR
ZFR: Well played, S P F.
elebutterfly: SPF: frakyouyoustinkytoasterbkocker. Well played.
Nah, I frakked this game up big time. Frankly I can't believe I made it through to the end. Also there was a point yesterday where I could have almost certainly snatched victory and I chose not to take it. I imagine that's why Yogs brigged me. :P

That and I was the most obvious bussing candidate.
adaliabooks: who is the last, Joe or Damn?
ZFR: I doubt it's Joe. 4 mafia with GF seems too pwerful.
Yeah, true. Which would mean it has to be Lift and Damn.
Though to be fair, four scum in a 13 player game is pretty OP anyway... even with the brig mechanic.

No wonder we had two cops... shame we killed one XD
So Damn falseclaimed doc??? Did Town even have a doctor?

It must have been Joe... that would explain him removing his vote on yogs before leaving. Holy crap.

I am really enjoying the suspense here, please don't spoil it anyone! :3
SirPrimalform: Nah, I frakked this game up big time. Frankly I can't believe I made it through to the end. Also there was a point yesterday where I could have almost certainly snatched victory and I chose not to take it. I imagine that's why Yogs brigged me. :P

That and I was the most obvious bussing candidate.
Not really, I certainly thought you were town. Your play made me sure cristi's claim had to be the false one as you appeared far more town than she did.
And considering you were almost lynched D1, surviving to the end is quite good :)
elebutterfly: So Damn falseclaimed doc??? Did Town even have a doctor?
It's a bit more complicated... we... stole your doctor. I think this is the reason you had a backup cop, it's a pity you didn't have a backup doctor. Maybe you do? I have no idea what the unclaimed townies are.

adaliabooks: Not really, I certainly thought you were town. Your play made me sure cristi's claim had to be the false one as you appeared far more town than she did.
And considering you were almost lynched D1, surviving to the end is quite good :)
If only you'd stayed in the game! :P

Wyrm saw right through me.
I was going on and on about flavour being unreliable by the way because I'm Sharon "Boomer" Valerii... which would have been a "go straight to jail" card to being lynched as the godfather, or as a sleeper Cylon (I was genuinely worried about that). I did start name-dropping myself though towards the end, for fun.

SPF, you weaselled out of being D1 lynch though, that was pretty impressive. And the mafia did WHAT now?!?! So you started as 3/13? That makes slightly more sense.

AdaliaBookwyrm I take it aaaaall back...! <3
Oh yeah, and for the record my entire claim was true apart obviously from my crew designation/alignment.

I really was Starbuck! Also I told the truth about my night actions, I really did block who I said I did and in the way I said I did.
elebutterfly: SPF, you weaselled out of being D1 lynch though, that was pretty impressive. And the mafia did WHAT now?!?! So you started as 3/13? That makes slightly more sense.
Yeah, at the beginning I was worried the game was too heavily balanced in our favour but I suspected a pretty role-heavy town and it seems like I was right.
Post edited July 29, 2018 by SirPrimalform
SirPrimalform: Oh yeah, and for the record my entire claim was true apart obviously from my crew designation/alignment.

I really was Starbuck! Also I told the truth about my night actions, I really did block who I said I did and in the way I said I did.
I did suspect you after you blocked Trent, because I thought you blocked him thinking he was the cop not because you thought his town read on ZFR was a slip.
Other than that there were too many other really scummy people that your generally town play had me pretty fooled.

yogs on the other hand I had as town because Hyper's D1 just seemed very town to me, and he didn't try to get me lynched D2 when I was playing, so when he subbed in he inherited that read.
adaliabooks: I did suspect you after you blocked Trent, because I thought you blocked him thinking he was the cop not because you thought his town read on ZFR was a slip.
BINGO!