It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Adol's got the island blues.

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA is available, DRM-free on GOG.com. Grab it now to get this DLC for free: Adol's Adventure Essentials, Laxia's "Eternian Scholar" Costume, a Mini Art Book, and a Soundtrack Sampler.
Ready for a new round of exciting, party-based trouble? Adol and co. get stranded on a mysterious island where ferocious beasts roam. When a blue-haired beauty starts calling to our hero in his dreams, it's time for them to build a village and set out to undo the island's curse.

Feeling overwhelmed? Give your characters a little boost with the Ultimate Resource Bundle DLC DLC.

The free DLC offer will last until April 23, 5pm UTC.
low rated
Sorry, but I'm about to barf this link all over the most recent news posts because I think this topic deserves more visibility. Given my experiences with GOG during the past year users will be informed after the fact and in a footnote. So go get yourself informed:

Introducing new privacy settings (official "announcement")

You might also want to check your new privacy settings for the upcoming update. Because several users (including myself) had been set to default values that weren't intended - even by GOG.
Good news: The marketing videos have been replaced with mp3s of the advertised tracks.

Don't know if my complaint helped or not - NISA hasn't contacted me about it. Regardless, I'm glad the tracks are being provided now.

FYI since the news post wasn't updated: The incentives have been extended until May 16 - see the game page for details.
I received a response to the complaint today: NISA said that the issue with the soundtrack sampler was specific to the GOG version of the game, and that the mp3 files had not been sent to GOG due to a clerical error. After reviewing the complaint, NISA sent the correct files to GOG, and as I posted yesterday, the issue has been resolved.